23.8.07

Boxed-up Frailty.

It's all inside, inside, inside.

Yah! Honestly, this past few weeks or months--still, I'm not in my normal state of mind. LOL! Haha! Is there such?

Anyways, I've been doing nothing lately, and its what's making me busy. =)) Some of my friends wonder why am I acting this way, I'm all going back to the old Timmy I've been.

Loner, suplado, and the like--to which I totally disagree. Some say that I'm not that approachable anymore, nor jolly to talk to.

Fragile: I am right now. There's this regrets and guilts within me that I, myself haven't yet discovered. Maybe, it's one reason why I'm gone snobbish and stuff lately.

Also, maybe it's time for me to honestly confess that I am lonely. I feel alone in a quite some time now. It sucks, and I hate the f*ckin' feeling.

No comments: